Band of the Tugbok National High School

Monday, October 20, 2008, Posted by John, One Comment


This is our drum & lyre corp. in our school at Tugbok National High School. We are only few because, did not made to join the picture taking during the month of March. Actually this photo is for the yearbook of ours but I told our coordinator that I want to get a piece of copy of the picture. Actually we have a lot of picture but I only got this one, because this is the only one that she gave me. As you notice I am here in the picture, and you are the one to locate me their. Jejejejejeje. We are so young their in the picture. Not like now, we are so naughty and do what we wanted to do ahmmm… not all but some. You know what my dear readers we are really enjoying when we are still in the high school. Every time that we are going to have our parade and practice and then we really love to play our instrument whether it is a drum, lyre, bugle, bass drum, baton, triple and even a cymbals. If God only give me a chance to go back to my past and then I am going to ask God this, to go back to my past time since I was young until my high school life.


One Comment

jacs barkadahan @ December 5, 2010 at 9:54 PM

wow nice haha