Oil

Sunday, June 22, 2008, Posted by John, No Comment

We are so affected now in the price of the petroleum and especially the price of rice. I don't how did it happen that both the two increase there price right now. I think its because the price now of the oil or the gasoline increase so that's why all of the products now also increase the price. So many people now are suffering because of the high price of the rice that really need by our fellow people. Especially the oil. Oh my God. Help us........ And I want to ask my self about this matter
" What would be the possible thing that the people can contribute about it?" Yes, I am really thinking about that question so that people can help what are the problem with this matter. Because if we look our community right now, some states and country are now starting to be chaos its because of the very high price of the rice and the gasoline. And if we take a look to those young children in our community they are so innocent about this and some of the young children now starting to work so that they will have money to buy food, but still the money that they earn is not enough to buy a food. How much the 1 kilo of rice cost now??? from the past year rice are almost 15 per kilo but now oh my God. I am only 18 yrs old boy but I say this words its because we are also suffering by this very high prices of products. So thats why i am asking a question what will be the possible things that we can made to contribute about this matter.

No Comment