English

Thursday, July 17, 2008, Posted by John, 2 Comments

Why does it is necessary for a student to study english???? I am so really hard to understand in English. Every time that our teacher having our discussion and speak in English I really don't know what is her talking about. Because she is to past, even the simple word the I can't made to understand it. Oh my God I hope that I have the power to understand and speak in different languager that the world is using as of now. I really want to know more languages. Just like now we are having our exam in English and I really find hard to understand in English. I hope that I can made to improve my ability in speaking in English soon.

2 Comments

Unknown @ July 18, 2008 at 7:33 AM

You know what they say, practice makes perfect! Where are you currently studying? My advice for you would be to practice your English all the time - watch movies, listen to songs and read as much as you can. You can check my blog, student news and events for other useful tips and info.

---
เรียนที่สหราชอาณาจักร

steivene @ July 21, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Yup, nice advise daniel. When i was a kid, i always watch cartoons, movies, even the songs but in your case dodong jan2x, you're a student so you'd have no time in "Laaglag" so better yet, read a lot of books!. That will surely work!. Unta mka Grad ka.aheheh. Kaya lagi na dodong jan2x