PE exam

Tuesday, July 22, 2008, Posted by John, No Comment

Supposedly Well today we are going to have our PE exam which is the written exam, but our teacher did not brought the test paper or the questionnaire rather, so that's why she told me to take the exam tomorrow morning. And also tomorrow we are going to have the exam in P.E also but it is the practical exam and I don't want to be failed in our exam so that's why I want to have a practice now. But my members are not here together with me so therefore we are going to have our last practice tomorrow before we are going to present our presentation in front of our teacher in P.E. I want this P.E to be pass because if this subject will failed and then i have to say bye to this institution. Because P.E is the one and only subject that not hard to pass and it is impossible for a student not to pass this subject so If I cannot made to pass this subject, my scholarship will gone.

No Comment